Do you like to write?
We are looking for writers with all levels of experience to help write the WoolOvers blog!
Starting today, anyone can submit their original posts for the chance to be published on our Woolly Tales Blog under their own byline.
There’s no hard and fast rules about what you can submit – it doesn’t have to be restricted to fashion. We want to hear what YOU have to say about the things that matter to YOU. Family, health, the environment, fashion, hobbies, travel journal entries, recipes and tutorials, product or event reviews… whatever you want to write about!
We want articles of 500-1000 words celebrating colourful lives well-lived. Each month the most interesting and well written article will be published on our Blog and the writer will receive £100 WoolOvers gift voucher.
So put pen to paper, start tapping on that tablet or clacking on that keyboard and send your best efforts to: [email protected]
Remember, we love all things natural and colourful…
– Send your submission of 500-1000 words to [[email protected]] as a Word .doc or .docx file (or a link to a Google doc -remember to set the sharing settings to “anyone with the link can edit”.)
– Include a short bio telling us about yourself, the county or city you’re from, and a headshot.
– WoolOvers will provide imagery to illustrate your article. However, if you have any images you’d like included in your post (make sure you have permission!) then attach these to the email and note their sources in the body.
– If your content has been posted somewhere else before, include the original URL in the email body.
– We may edit your post for SEO or grammar.
– The articles have to be written in English and this is only open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees (or members of their families) of WoolOvers Ltd.
– The prize is a WoolOvers £100 gift voucher, to spend online at WoolOvers.com (valid for two years). The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
– The winner will be selected each month by a jury composed of a professional copywriter and a member of the marketing team at WoolOvers Ltd. The decision of the jury is final, and the winner will be notified by email at the end of each month. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion and his/her first name, city of residence and bio will be published on our blog.
– If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all matters. Correspondence will not be entered into.
– Entry into the promotion is on the understanding and the acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited. This promotion is governed by English law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
Brilliant information. I am off into the garden to pick a bunch of herbs to make into a moth busting solution using my pretty unused handkerchiefs etc. Then to write a blog in due course, to win and add another WoolOvers addition to my wardrobe. Thank you.
Once upon a time WoolOvers made and sold lovely cashmere/merino wool short sleeved scoop neck jumpers, but no longer. What a shame as I loved those jumpers. They now make a long sleeve version but unable to make short sleeve version!!! It’s always the same., you find something you like and are comfortable in and it is no longer available. A very disappointed ex customer of WoolOvers.
Hi June and thank you for your comment, we are sorry to say that we have not continued this garment.
We like to change our styles to both keep current and to offer variety.
However, it is not to say we won’t ever bring a similar garment back in the future - please do keep your eyes peeled!
The WoolOvers team
Dear Woolovers Staff,
I love your products however, your sizes are too small for me. Do you ever manufacture jumper for people in my size range i.e. 54 to 56. inch chest? Wool, Cashmere or Mix - chunky knit or jersey knit. I would be most grateful if you could indulge me in this request.
Thank you for your comment Andy, we are glad you love our products!
Unfortunately, the only style we currently have within that sizing range are the 100 percent Cotton Crew Neck Jumpers m (measuring 55.2 inches around the chest): https://www.woolovers.com/searchresults?keyword=t30m.
We do not currently have any other styles within 54-56 size range.
However, we want to cater to all of our customers need so your comments are valued and will be passed to our Buying team!
The WoolOvers team.
Actually, it is really very high time to make a valid concern regarding skin care or other beauty related factors as well. This blog is providing all the details fruitful tips and suggestions which will be truly very productive for each and every person. As I have also enough zeal as well as other beneficial recommendations regarding skin care which I can contribute to your blog. Please let me know do you permit to contribute on your blog.
Thanks and Regards,
Hi Sophia and thanks for your comment.
Sure, you can send your submission of article (500-1000 words) to [[email protected]] as a Word .doc or .docx file.
The WoolOvers team