- Tunic style body
- Side vents at welt
- Triangular gusset at armpit
- Classic Guernsey fashioning
- 100% British Wool
- Machine washable (wool programme)
- Ladies beware very generous sizing!
- Heavier weight fabric
- Soft but very hard wearing
- Ideal for outdoor wear; cold temperatures & draughty houses! 9 gauge ?
Knitting gauges are based on the number of needles per inch, so a 5 gauge jumper would be 5 needles per inch and chunky knitting giving a heavier fabric weight. Conversely 14 gauge has 14 needles per inch which mean the fabric will be very closely knitted and fine and lighter.
Guernsey Sweater for Men & Women
Some styles never go out of fashion, and this pure British wool Guernsey Jersey is one of them! The tunic-style design and side vents give this Guernsey wool jumper a flattering look for you figure-conscious folk. And since this jumper is knitted in the purest British wool, itll keep everything toasty warm too! This Guernsey sweater available in 6 subtle colours, is a proven Wool Overs classic.