Returns & Cancellation Information
With our unique sizing chart, and our fine quality knitwear, we are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase...
However, if FOR ANY REASON you are not satisfied with the garment when you receive it, we will either exchange it or refund the full amount of the garment to your credit or debit card.
You may return any item WITHIN 3 MONTHS of purchase for an exchange or refund providing it is in its original condition. For Sale or Outlet items, this period is reduced to 14 days. Finally due to hygiene reasons, hats are excluded from our Returns Policy and cannot be Returned or their purchase Refunded.
You can re-use the bag which your items were sent in. Simply write your request on the statement you received with your goods and send it back to us.
We will process your return as quickly as we can, but during our busy times this could take up to 20 days and our returns are dealt with in the order in which they are received. When we have dealt with your parcel we will confirm this to you by email. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement or the original payment method used.
- WAYS TO RETURN
- There are two options to return parcels to us, depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If you have a small parcel we suggest looking at Royal Mail standard post to send the parcel with. You can look up their services and options on http://www.royalmail.com/personal/sending-parcels
For larger parcels we suggest using the Collect+ service which is available in over 5,500 supermarkets, newsagents and corner shops in the UK for a single fee and is a tracked service.
To find your nearest Collect+ location, visit www.collectplus.co.uk. Or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555. (Texts from 84555 are free to receive. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms.)
To return your item using this service, please visit www.collectplus.co.uk and print a label.
Please package your parcel up securely then stick your Collect+ label to it. Also don’t forget to insert your statement in the parcel with the back filled in with your instructions for us to act on. Then take your parcel to your nearest Collect+ location. Make sure you get a returns receipt and code so you can track your parcel online.
Please note that Collect + will only be able to receive parcels that are no more than 50 x 50 x 60cm and weighs less than 10kg.
- exchanging an item
- To exchange your item, please complete the reverse side of your delivery statement and enclose it with the garment. Do not worry if you have lost your statement: in this case enclose a covering letter with your requirements making sure that we have your full name, address and telephone number.
Wool Overs Ltd,
Wool Overs House,
For overseas customers returning a parcel, please do not address this to any named individual as doing so will delay the parcel at customs.
- MORE INFO
- In the very rare occasion a garment is found to have a manufacturing fault, it will be exchanged or your money refunded, providing it is returned within 6 months from the date of purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Wool Overs cannot be held liable for any washing errors or detergent damage.
- CANCELLATION RIGHTS FOR EU CUSTOMERS
- Customers from within the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an order within 14 working days of the day of receipt of the order. You will need to state that you have returned your items and wish to cancel the contract, giving details of the products ordered. You can do this in writing, to the address on the right, or by email to email@example.com.
You must also return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, by post, to our address.
If you wish to cancel your order within the 14-day period under the Distance Selling Regulations, we'll refund your entire order, including your delivery charge (providing all items in the order are returned). However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
When you return a product to us because you have cancelled the contract between us, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case,within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. After the 14 day cooling off period has elapsed, our standard Returns Policy applies (see above).
- DOWNLOAD OUR CANCELLATION FORM
can’t find what you are looking for?