terms & conditions
If you use this website you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions of use. Although they are wordy at times, they contain important information so please read carefully.
- general terms & conditions
- This site is owned and operated by Wool Overs Ltd. (‘Wool Overs’, 'we' or 'us'). Registered office: Wool Overs House, Victoria Gardens, Burgess Hill, West Sussex,United Kingdom RH15 9NB.
Registered number 3445676.
- ownership of rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Wool Overs. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Wool Overs. You may not copy, modify, distribute or re-post any content of this website for any purpose without prior consent.
- accuracy of content
- We have taken every care in creating all of the content on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Wool Overs disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the content on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. All prices and special offers listed on this website are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change the special offers and prices of any product at any time. Due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- third party information
- We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Wool Overs products are those stated on the Wool Overs websites and in the brochures. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories, Comparison Shopping Engines or through any other third party.
- damage to your computer
- Wool Overs makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects.
However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Wool Overs shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- links to other websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the websites and we have no responsibility for their content. Wool Overs cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Referral Candy Reward Scheme
Upon the placing of an order by a new customer who has visited a Wool Overs website using the provided unique referral link and offer code, Wool Overs Ltd. will make a reward payment equaling 5% of the referees total order value (excluding shipping charges) via PayPal to the original referrer. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions below. Wool Overs Ltd. reserve the right to remove any participants from this scheme or modify the terms or conditions without notice. By participating in this scheme you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The 5% cash reward is payable via PayPal only, therefore you must have a valid PayPal account to receive this payment. An option to set up a PayPal account if you do not have one is available when claiming a Referral Candy reward. All rewards are subject to a 60 day review period during which they will be checked against the terms below. Once the 60 day review period has passed there will be a 30 day payment window in which you will receive your payment from PayPal subject to the Conditions below. Referral rewards are currently only payable in USD to Paypal.
The referred customer must be a new customer to Wool Overs Ltd. and not have any previous shopping history with us. A new customer is defined as a person not having an email address, name, delivery address or billing address relating to a past order with Wool Overs Ltd. Therefore, members of the same household where a previous order exists are not considered new customers. All referrals will be checked against our existing customer database and any existing customers on this will not be counted as a new referral. Rewards are set at 5% of the total value of the referred customer's order, excluding shipping/delivery costs. In order for you to qualify for the payment, the referred customer must use the unique tracking link and the offer code we provide them with in their first transaction. This cannot be negotiated retrospectively. All referrals are subject to approval and validation by Wool Overs Ltd. and we reserve the right to reject any referral rewards based on our own fraud protection practices. We reserve the right to remove any participants from the scheme without notice. Owing to restrictions in place with the Referral Candy application, any refund on a new customers order (either full or partial), will result in the cash reward being invalidated. We will however review any disputes raised with regards to partial refunds and may award a Wool Overs gift voucher up to 5% of the value of the satisfied order at our discretion.
- Other Notices
- There may be other notices, legal or otherwise, on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms& conditions govern your use of this website.
- registered Users
- If you are a registered user, you are responsible for use of the website by you,and those using your login information. Any breach of these terms and conditions by anyone to whom you disclose your login information, will be treated as if the breach had been committed by you. This will not relieve you of your obligations under these terms and conditions. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, if you register to use any part of the Service which requires such. You agree to maintain and promptly update this registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You must notify us immediately if you suspect, or become aware of any non-authorised person using your login information.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-shipping.
- Orders to non-uk countries
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country.
We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- choice of law & jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England, and by using the website, you agree not only to be bound by them, but also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute, save that we have the right at our sole discretion to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- general information
- Wool Overs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.Such revised terms and conditions will be posted here and you should look through them as often as possible.. By continued use of the website after such terms and conditions have been posted, you agree to abide by such changes.
can’t find what you are looking for?