Whilst security on our site is of paramount importance to us, so is your peace of mind. We want you to feel safe when you buy online from Wool Overs and when you share sensitive information with us. Below you will find information relating to privacy and security on the site, including how we secure our website and checkout and how we use data provided to us by you.
- secure ordering
- We provide complete security when you order online with Wool Overs. Our secure server (SSL), with 128-bit encryption software, encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. This means your card details can't be read by anyone other than the secure server.
We also follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access or improper use. Our security procedures mean we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you. Wool Overs has a strict internal policy,with which members of staff must comply as a condition of employment, and no external access to the system is permitted. If you have any queries about the security of our system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check the validity of our SSL certificate using this free online tool:
There are many other SSL checkers available if you prefer.
Our websites are guaranteed virus & malware free at all times. You can test this using Google's free safe browsing tool here:
- privacy statement
- Some websites store information in a small text file called a 'cookie' on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your preferences. For example, it might contain a record of which pages of the website you visited, to help the site customise the view the next time you visit.
Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your email address unless you choose to enter it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that site, or any other site, access to the rest of your computer. Only the site which created the cookie can read it.
Wool Overs will only use the cookies created to personalise and secure your experience. What this means is, when you use the Wool Overs website, it will be able to store certain settings for you for when you return. It also means you do not need to enter security details on every screen, as we store them for you during the time you spend browsing our site.
- registered users
- If you are a registered user, you are responsible for uses of the service by you,and those using your login information. Any breach of these terms and conditions by anyone to whom you disclose your login information, will be treated as if the breach had been committed by you. This will not relieve you of your obligations under these terms and conditions. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, if you register to use any part of the Service which requires such. You agree to maintain and promptly update this registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You must notify us immediately if you suspect, or become aware of any non-authorised person using your login information.
- law of jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England, and by using the Service, you agree not only to be bound by them, but also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute, save that we have the right at our sole discretion to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- General Information
- Wool Overs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.Such revised terms and conditions will be posted here and you should look through them as often as possible. By continued use of the website after such terms and conditions have been posted, you agree to abide by such changes.
can’t find what you are looking for?